8.2 Export an Analysis / Create a Custom Report
- Using the Export Tool from the Export tab of the tool palette, it is possible to:
- Layout the analysis results for presentation and export as an image or PDF via email.
- Export the MobiSlope file (.msl) via email to share with other users.
- Create a custom MobiSlope report in PDF or HTML format and send it via email.
- When you tap the Export Tool, the drawing will enter a full-screen mode to give you more space to layout your results.
- The following views will remain open for layout in the Export Tool (if they are open in the drawing):
- Material Editor
- Analysis Results
- Slice Inspector
- Tap once anywhere in the drawing and you will be presented with a menu on the left side of the drawing with the following options:
- Return to standard drawing view.
- Save a photo of the current export view to the photos album.
- Send an email including the analysis results (jpeg/PDF), MobiSlope file (msl), or custom report (HTML/PDF).
Layout and Export Results as an Image or PDF
- Tap the button and select Image (.jpeg) or PDF. An email is composed including an attached snapshot of the currently visible drawing view (including any laid out subviews).
Export the MobiSlope File
- Tap the button and select MobiSlope File. An email is composed including the current MobiSlope (.msl) file.
- The MobiSlope file format saves the entire drawing and analysis and can be easily imported and used by other MobiSlope and MacSlope users.
Create a MobiSlope Report
- Tap the button and select Create Report
- The Output Format can be selected as PDF or HTML.
- Tap Ledger Information to add optional information to the report header, such as date, company, client, engineer, project, and job #.
- The following content may be optionally displayed in the report, for each stage:
- Drawing Geometry - A snapshot of the drawing geometry for the stage is included.
- Material Properties - A snapshot of the materials for the stage is included.
- Reinforcement Properties - A snapshot of the reinforcements for the stage is included.
- Analysis Results Summary - A summary of the analysis results is included.
- Min FOS Slip Center Results - A summary of the trial results for the slip center containing the global minimum FOS is included. A snapshot of the global minimum FOS trial slip surface is included. Slice info for the global minimum FOS trial can optionally be included.
- Selected Slip Center Results - A summary of the trial results for the currently selected slip center is included. A snapshot of the minimum FOS trial slip surface at the slip center is included. Slice info for the minimum FOS trial at the slip center can optionally be included.
- Additionally, custom plots may be added to the report. In any of the following open views, simply hold your finger over the plot and tap Add Plot to Report:
- Force-Distance Plot
- Stress-Distance Plot
- Moment-Force FOS Diagram
- Slice Free Body Diagram
- Slice Force Polygon
- To change the order of the plots, press and hold your finger over a custom plot row in the report content table.
- Tap Create and an email is composed including the attached report in PDF or HTML. When sending in HTML format the included images are attached in the email.
- To see a sample report click here.