- In MobiSlope, a Range is a defined distance through which circular slip surfaces must pass. It is a method of restricting the search to a particular area of interest, and can be used to target the critical factor of safety passing through a particular region of the slope geometry.
- Tap Define Range and press and move your finger inside the drawing bounds over the distance you wish to create the range.
- MobiSlope draws the extents of the range in green.
- You will be presented with two blue markers representing the boundaries of the range.
- Tap a marker to edit the range boundary with text input.
- Drag a marker to graphically move the range boundary. It will snap according to the snap preferences.
- There are a maximum of 2 ranges per drawing.
Using the Select/Pan Tool to delete a range
- Tap the Select/Pan Tool in the Drawing tab of the tool palette, and tap once on a range in the drawing to select it. The range will be highlighted to indicate it is selected. Now press and hold over the selected range and a menu will be presented with the option to delete the range.