3.5 Stage Management
- MobiSlope allows the creation of multiple stages within the same drawing file, to facilitate the sensitivity analysis of the drawing geometry, materials, and piezometric and loading conditions.
- Each stage contains its own unique drawing geometry, materials, piezometric conditions, and analysis.
- Tap the Stage button to view, select, delete, and rename the stages in the drawing.
- Tap + to create a copy of the current drawing stage. A copy is made of the existing drawing geometry, materials, piezometric conditions, and analysis settings that is unique to the new stage and can be edited.
- Swipe left on a stage in the table to rename or delete it.
- Tap a stage in the table to select it and make it active.
- To change the order of stages in the list, press and hold your finger over a row in the table.